The aim of this course is to help you understand the precautions which you should take whilst working at heights. What are the things which you should check before you start working? The importance of protective equipment (PPE), anchor points and how they work will be explained to you in detail. Additionally, you will explore the impact of falling from heights while working and how it will impact your future at work and why you should clean and maintain your harness gear and protective equipment regularly.
In this course you will learn:
1. What steps you should follow to avoid injury while working at heights
2. How to check the fitting of your harness gear
3. How to store your PPE after working with them
This course is suitable for:
1. People who work with unloading and loading goods
2. People who work at height like cleaning windows of buildings
3. People who work with windmills
4. Anyone who works at height, including a place at or below ground level, is required to undertake training to prove that they are competent and safe in their work.
Click the link below to email us and make sure to state your full name, contact details, company name and the number of required licenes
We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.