The aim of this course is to help you understand the importance of electricity as a valuable source of energy
Electricity is used extensively in both the home and the workplace. In fact, our familiarity with the use of electricity often means we take it for granted and fail to recognise it as a hazard. Yet it is important to remember, that the same power used to make life easier can also be dangerous and sometimes even fatal.
In this course you will learn:
1. How sensitive electrical equipment are and how to protect yourself from accidents
2. What are the factors that cause electrical shock?
3. The importance of regularly maintaining your electrical sockets and cables
This course is useful for:
1. People who want to train as electricians
2. People working with maintenance sector
3. People working in manufacturing sector
Click the link below to email us and make sure to state your full name, contact details, company name and the number of required licenes
We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.