In this course you will learn the importance of taking minutes of a meeting. The different methods of taking minutes will be explained in detail. This will help you in listening attentively while attending a meeting and noting down the information in a concise way.
In this course you will learn:
1. How taking minutes is like making a permanent record for the meeting
2. What action and plans are discussed in a meeting?
3. Why taking notes is important while attending a meeting
This course is suitable for:
1. People who conduct meetings with their teams regularly
2. Secretaries to CEO’S, managing directors
3. People part of academic or business councils
Click the link below to email us and make sure to state your full name, contact details, company name and the number of required licenes
We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.