In this course you will learn how food allergies can affect people in a severely adverse manner, the different foods which can cause an allergy and the precautions which you should take while serving, making, and cleaning food and utensils which are used to clean and cook them. Additionally, you will also learn how to recognise signs of allergic reactions and what steps to take in case of an emergency.
In this course you will learn:
1. About the different types of allergic food reactions
2. What are the different types of food that can cause an allergy?
3. What are the steps you can take to provide first aid?
This course is suitable for:
1. People working in the hospitality industry
2. People who own food trucks and pop-up food eateries
3. People who work in the food processing industry
Click the link below to email us and make sure to state your full name, contact details, company name and the number of required licenes
We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.